Really pleased with how the Anise is coming along.
I have finshed the body and it's starting to look like a jacket! The sides are pinned for now as I've added a bit more to the side seams over the hips to try and get rid of the pooling at the back. Have a feeling I should have done a swayback adjustment, but too late now!
Back view (oops - I think those darts need a bit more pressing!)
I'm really happy with the curved back seams - I basted with silk thread as instructed and it's given a great finish, so I think I'll be doing more hand basting in future. I used to find it slow and frustrating but I've really seen on this project why it is necessary.
It has 8 bound buttonholes (one is slightly wonky and of course is not one of the mock ones that will be partly covered by a button).
I'm really pleased with the welt pockets! One may actually be on backwards but you can only tell on the inside!