Wednesday 11 April 2012

I think I need some focus

To stop me going off and buying loads of new patterns and fabrics, I need a list of the ones I already have to do first.

Am totally loving all of the retro patterns available and so the first 2 on my list are Butterick Retro (B5032):


(pictured in yellow) in this cute bird print:


and B5748:

in this lovely cherry print:


Gertie's fabulous easy full gathered skirt is next in navy spot print.

Then 2 tops from Burdastyle magazine - one with gathered sleeves in a pale lilac jersey, and a drapey one in navy.  These will be my first foray into knits which I am quite nervous about!

I also have some gorgeous pale vintagey florals for another couple of Sorbettos:


There are so many lovely variations on the original pattern that I really want to try some more (and work on my fitting using this great simple design).

For N, I love this pattern (McCalls 6022) for the number of different styles and looks it has:

I'm planning the dress in this russian dolls print:

and possibly in this cute floral:

and a top in this Michael Miller Tweet Tweet cotton:

Will definitely be doing some capris or shorts to match.

I think that's all I have definite plans for but my pinterest board is full of future projects to tackle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it's great to hear from you!