Wednesday 12 September 2012

It's a Kiely-fest!

I am a huge fan of Orla Kiely and her fab retro prints.  Unfortunately her usual stuff is way outside my budget!

Luckily for me, enter Uniqlo!


I had read it was sold out but thought I would try the Oxford St brand at lunchtime on the off chance.  they have just had a new drop and had a massive range of prints and sizes!

I love the dresses with the peter pan collars pictured above, but unfortunately they come up far too short on me with a belt.

But I picked up 2 lovely long sleeved boat neck tees:



And a lovely scarf which will brighten up last year's red winter coat:

A good haul and definitely lots of useful things that my wardrobe needs following my recent clear out (more on this to follow at some point!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it's great to hear from you!